Thursday, July 17, 2014

This mommy life…

I love my job. I really do, but living in a city like Luanda where traffic is so bad you have to leave your house at 5 in the morning so you can avoid it, it’s just getting to be too much. My heart breaks a little every time I have to leave my munchkin. I praise the Lord that he’s asleep when I leave so there’s no crying otherwise I don’t know if I could take it!! Anyways now that am done with my pity party... Today am so tired I don’t even know what to write about, but since I want to be more consistent with the blog, ill be writing even if it’s a sentence a day.. Oh, now that am a mommy be ready to hear a lot about my munchkin and all the amazing feats he accomplishes every day! That boy does not cease to amaze me! Now that he’s mastered the art of walking, we are moving onto talking! Oh this is fun! Have a blessed day. Xoxo A Boys Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

What you think?: