Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Let’s Talk Weight! (Eggplant Juice)

Today I wanna talk about a subject dear dear to my heart, and my hips, my waist, my back and other areas

Weight!!!

So, during my pregnancy I only gained 5kgs (about 10lbs) but after that I made friends with bread, pasta, juices, fried, and anything edible!

We became best friends! So much so that they called me in the middle of the night and I gladly answered! You could find me in the middle of the night eating while breastfeeding!!

Well its one year later, and they decided that they love me so much they will lodge themselves in my hips and other areas, and I promise you my hips DON’T LIE!!!

So, I decided to Join Gym and start slowly to burn my friends away (sorry guys hehehe)
But now, am getting antsy with the slow weight loss so I decided to try the Eggplant with lemon water! I hear it burns calories fast, slims your belly (I need to see my feet again lol) and you lose weight!

So for this week I’ll try it, monitor my progress and next week I’ll let you know the results!
They told me I wash and cut into cubes one Eggplant put it in a litre of water, let it sleep overnight, then in the morning I add a squeezed lemon into the water.

Drink one cup just after I wake up before eating anything, and the rest I drink during the Day.
Am so excited I can’t wait to try it!!

I’ll let you know if I lose anything coz I really need to and I can’t do any drastic diets because am still breastfeeding so I’ll go slow.

Come back next week and find out how I did!

Lots of Love
Chica, a Boys Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

What you think?: