Friday, May 27, 2011

1 YEAR!!!

holy smokes!! has it been a year already? i wanna say i remember it like yesterday but nope, cant.
I do remember waking up so excited i hardly slept, got to the company earlier than the director and my back was so sore from sitting up straight! LOL
met so many people, almost fell asleep when they were explaining to me what i was gonna do and spent the rest of the afternoon sitting down because as life would have it the person who was supposed to teach me felt threatened by me so decided that she wasn't gonna teach me! (she got over it later).
Anyways, by the end of the day i was exhausted,couldn't remember anyone´s name, exhilarated, happy, ecstatic freakishly on top of the world!!!

That dear readers, was my very first day in the real world of work and today marks one year of that milestone and i must say it has been quite a journey!
I look forward to more years!


Lots of love.
The Princess

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first year (even though I'm a little late)! That's awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Tara!!! it has been a roller coaster indeed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parabéns!!
    Não sou fã de blog! ms qndo abri este gostei p caramba ...

    Tem muita coisa boa !!

    Fiquei impressionada com o conteúdo, tá de parabéns e este blog, ja está nos meus favoritos!

    Beijos!

    ReplyDelete

What you think?: