Friday, May 20, 2011

::UPDATE:: My Whereabouts

Hi guys!
Hope you are well and well had as awesome past 6-7 months!
Yeah I know I’ve been absent but it has been hectic! I didn’t have internet at home and they blocked all logs sites at work, but that’s solved now.
So how have you all been? I am wonderful, am working a (hectic) rotation where i do 6 weeks in another province and go home for 2 weeks recuperation... it’s not fun and it takes a toll on our relationship but I am learning so much soon Einstein will look like my nephew! LOL (jokes)
News: I AM ENGAGED!!! Yes I got the ring; it was such a beautiful ceremony and party!! Now am in wedding planning mode so if you hear too much wedding talk; please bear with me!
Am also in the process of opening a small perfume shop and a hair dress salon so as you see it has been a very busy couple of months!!
Since I got my net back I hope to keep you more updated on my goings ons!

So how have you been? Fill me in!
Lotsa loves.
Princess
XOXO

OH WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS INSPIRATION BOARD FOR WEDDING COLORS?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What you think?: