Thursday, July 15, 2010

Update

Ok meeting was good, ALMOST fell asleep!!! Not because I wanted to but because I tried but I just couldn’t understand most of the stuff but I did keep up I mean my boss was staring right at me talk about pressure. But it was cool. I didn’t think people laughed at board meeting but we did it was kinda cool.
Am missing my baby more, we gotta start looking at places to live!! Yikes!! So happy I can’t believe am gonna look for MY house? Wow the Lord is amazing and really faithful in all He does hey…

Jah, gotta go not being paid to blog…
Later

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck on the job... I blog at work...but I do it when I have finish my work for the day...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow more than a year later but thank you so much for the comment and stopping by!!!

    ReplyDelete

What you think?: